- Level 3 skaters that meet minimum WFTDA requirements (no min/max on experience)
- Scrimmage rules follow 2017 WFTDA rule set
- Skaters bring black AND white scrimmage shirts with number, plus all required safety gear
- Skating OR non-skating officials that need basic training, give MRD a heads up so we can plan accordingly
- Waiver signed prior to skating (forms provided at venue)
- WFTDA insurance number provided prior to skating (see form)
- $5/scrimmage fee for non-MRD members (cash, check, or Paypal)
- The school requires all skaters to cover knee pads with furniture pads or cloth (flooring is varnished wood, slippery-ish)
They’re back! Professional sound and lights, hot and cold concessions, games, and a great time for all, no matter your age or skill.
There’s a crisp in the air…
Challenge ourselves to get back up, as many times as it takes;
Challenge one another to be our best, because no one survives alone;
Create a safe and supportive space for all members to learn, grow, and smash their fears.
We are recruiting
Recruitment Night – October 18
5:30 Mad Misfits | 6:30 Mad Knockers | Great Brook School, Antrim NH
Our coaches and skaters of all experience levels will welcome you, show you the ropes, and get you to love roller derby as much as we do. See we’re all about and ask all your questions. Family members and significant others, consider joining as a skating or non-skating official!
There is a monthly membership fee which we try to offset through fundraising, volunteering, and sponsorship. The only other cost is equipment and insurance. Members must have their own health insurance.
Besides skating, we hold activities throughout the year, such as parades, community suppers, bout viewing parties, outdoor skating, and more.
To RSVP or for more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org. More info: www.monadnockrollerderby.com